Hello guys, I finally took the time to update the blog about my 18th birthday ! Recently I had been busy with exam week and celebration with my awesome friends who care about me ! I had my celebration on 5th October night .. I went to Clarke Quay to had Shisha and heineken before heading to Mink to meet my friend too. But it was already 12am plus when I headed there. The main reason to went there is just to experience the night world so I only went there for 1hr and dad decided to picked me up and had my beauty sleep till the next morning, tks dad <3
#ootd
6th October 2013
Early in the morning, rushing to do all the housework and met Jianwei di under my block. He was surprised me with a gift inside his backpack and after I opened, I was kinda shocked and didn't really expected my friends to get me any of stitch items ! I was glad although I was wearing heels but he still managed to be taller than me because I don't like when guys are shorter than me, HAHA! We headed to Jurong Point Starbucks to have a tea break and it's also a treat from him too. *blessed* After that we went to get the helium balloons which also one of my wish lists that I craving for. In the end, he get me one of it and I get myself the rest. It seems so awkward to walk with it in shopping mall and it attracted almost everyone attention.Holding the helium, we found a seat and sited there while waiting for my dad to pick me up to m'sia for celebration.
We headed to Cinema and bought the ticket of "Gravity" show. I don't really recommend this movie because I don't like it. why? The show is basically about the astronaut in the space doing some repairing and there's a few stones falling across the space in a fast speed which destroying the items in the space. The summary of the movie, is about the astronaut trying to survive in the space due to lots of difficulties in her life. After the movie, We headed to Sushi King for dinner treat by my dad but he actually wanted to use the voucher of KFC but he forgotten to bring along so I requested for my favourite SHUSI !
Ohana.
This stitch hand warmer gift is given by my jianwei di. tks alot.
This was given by my dearest classmate, Miguel !
Lenses.
A notebook to record my 18th Journey.
Here a photo of me with my lovely helium balloons. luv it alot <3
More posts to update next time ( Belated celebration with friends)
Thanks guys for reading and visiting.
See you next time.
xoxo, Sindy


No comments:
Post a Comment