Hello readers ! Finally here's another post on my trip to malaysia ! *excited*
Here's my look and ootd of the day ! I'm ready to go !
Firstly I'm thankful my colleague who lived in m'sia able to drive us for breakfast & even drive us to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town which I'm so appreciate about it. So here it goes ..
Here was the first stage performance when we arrive around afternoon ..
Here's is the last stage performance ...
One of the highlights include Black Wonder, an interactive activity for both children and adults to save Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel, who has been kidnapped by Kuromi!
In the end, we were awarded by a certificate after finding the FIVE letters !
This is pinkish Melody
Hello Kitty Cookie Decoration
Ta-daaaaaa !
Making Hello Kitty & Bat-BatzMaru beads
Photo with lovely couple Daniel and Hello Kitty in golden grown
A cool pose with Bat-BatzMaru
Cutie Cinnamorolls !!!
Hello Kitty soft toy !
He brought me one of the most memorable photo we have took over there and this is the soft photo ^ Afterwards, nothing much to do after 2 and a half hours over there, we took cab outside the mall and headed to Johor Sentral.
We shops awhile in City Square but afterward we decided to travel down to the cafe instead and we walked passed Plaza Seni ( which my colleague is an art mall but inside actually nothing much thou ) and we saw " faculty caffeine " cafe which the menu does't attract me. So we continue head down to the cafe direction by others and before we arrive the the cafe we saw this amazing pencil street art and I'm totally impress by it uh woah !
walking … walking ...
I was kinda disappointed when they told me they are lack of ingredient to make the chocolate 3D art because thats my reason of heading there but still we are enjoying ourselves despite I was annoyed by the answer still !
Just right after we went out the cafe, here's an amazing cafe attracted us and especially the main dish that drive us in !
Table For Two
Lastly, we had make our tummy full and its time to walked back where we started from. We went back City Square to shop again and honestly the prices of the clothing and stuff are expensive though. So we decided head to train tickets station an hour earlier before we could catch the last train ticket back to singapore which I am so excited about !!!!!!!!
and here the photo taken after alighting the train hehehe !
That's the end of the my malaysia trip and I will find time to update another entry again soon, so stay tuned on my social media !
Instagram - @SingToTheD
Twitter - @SingToTheD
Facebook - Sindy LoveBlue
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment