Arhh~~ TQ♥ to those who supported me no to be worried!! ILY♥
Morning,i went sch with zhi wei..
Then i decided to bring my bro along cuz he dun dare to stay at home~~
So i reached there abit late o! I feel like zhi wei unhappy cuz of me sia :(
After Mr.Gao specked for a moment,he called all the teacher to give out our report book..
I can see tat Mdm Lee had a smile at her face :)
so i no so worried too!!
WHen Mdm Lee stand infront of us n shouted:"ALL OF YOU PASSED!!!!!!!!!"
OMG!I got a relieved~~~ :D
.
..
...
....
.....
Mdm Lee called me...
I looked at my report book n i get 177!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GO NA ♥
I ♥ It althought mine tagged is wanted to be over 200 anyway i no going to NT ~~~

No comments:
Post a Comment