The place located at Bukit Gombak :)
I'm feeling damn bored to go there sia :X
Anyway today also the last day for Ms Nadhirah to be in our school ya (MISS HER ALOTS!)
More photo:
LOL i damn bored so just random anyhow taking photo XD
After dismissed,I went and meet my Honey at MRT ^^
*I MISS HIM SO MUCH :P
(Damn kp lor..xo ppl,u knw it better!)
We went JP first to shopping then went Shusi thr eating until 1pm plus then we went to take MRT to Vivo City :D
At vivo city thr me and Honey so sweet lorr..
(The grow in light star was brought by honey and keychain i brought myself cannt keep calling him waste $$ later he dw me :P)
He hold my hand tight and bring we go upstair and sat down in the wind place(making me sleppy!)
I ♥ the way u hugging me!
Love Honey so brave went and challage the (-17 degree) i hold on you hand hopefully and made u warm,in the end my hand got cold ><
Hope u ♥ my gift!
It just for u,NOT one could have it and jus u and me :)
(The back view of HONEY!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment