Today is english paper and cause of yesterday issue I don't really had revise about it lorh!
A person I wanted to thanks the most is my bf cause he make me felt better the yesterday night to face my tmr exam which today paper!
Every problem I face he always the one who help me solve it! ILHSM!!
But I did felt myself useless sometime cause I can't really help him when he need help :(
A big sorry that I want to say to u!!
Anyway today after the exam which dismiss early so WeiQi decided to treat me due to she bring too much money and I had no any!
We always went out together is 3 girls but not today cause one of my classmate decided to join us and her name is Ailsa!!
Although I don't really like her much but I still treat her as my classmate :)
We went to Clementi mall again cause WeiQi love KOI so much and the shop is the most nearer place we can go!
I was so hungry today so we actually decide to go KFC but it's full of people and no sit so we went to Long John Silver and had our lunch!
After the lunch, we went to brought Sticky ^^
Then go buy KOI and we had met a funniest thing!
As we are waiting for our number been shown, LeeSim suddenly said,"hey u think tat guy is a girl or boy?!"
I didn't really notice then as a guy walked by us and said ,"看什么看!"
Haha the guy sound like ahgua sia!!! Hahahahhahaha this my first time heard ahgua speak infront of me^^!! Funny sia!
After that we take MRT back to JP and WeiQi brought me a packet of chicken ^^
Then as we walked we when to the basement and had a sit,along the way we teaching WeiQi how to sited like a girl :D
It's does funny!
Thks WeiQi for the teat today I would treat u back when I had save many money de:)
Btw I miss
him so much! Muack!
No comments:
Post a Comment