16.9.11

Random post of overdue dates in this week

Konichiwa :D

Blogging today to update the overdue photo and things happen.

Let's start from the day after the one week holiday kayy ^^

12092011
-Today is my first day wearing lens to school and I went out of home quite early than usual.
-After school we straight away went to leesim's house and learn dace :)

13092011
-Today nothing special just got tired of wearing lens cause my eyes was so dry
-Now a days band is learning of Christmas songs yah!
-Aftet bathe I got a little bit of crazy and zilian-ing

14092011
-Today morning getting tired so went out quite late but still the first one who at there o.o

15092011
-Hmm Today after school also went to band but I went to buy koi before going there
-I was drinking so many water ._.
-FB papa promise me to bring me go for dinner,Starbucks and ice-cream at the endof next month

16092011
-Today morning as usual but Chinese Cher this time also give me chocolate
-After school meet honey and suddenly decide to go jurong east library there and study
-Lol studying awhile and I felt like wanted to sleep Liao
-After that I call honey to help me search Chinese-Japanese but he found the English one
-Before going back home I saw jean and try it out. Was not bad and he paid the money for me

Love him so muchhhhhhhhhh!

I had upload the photos of this week.

Enjoy. Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment