8.10.11

1st October 2011- B'day Celebration with friends

Hello guy.

Sorry for the late post...

Hmm this celebration was organize by my bf yea!

I meet him at around 2pm plus cause I wanted him to buy smth for me :P

He called me buy lunch for him cause he prepare the picnic things till now nv eat. So I went and bought then wait.

When he came, he both was holding two big bag things. Lol.

After that we shopping~~~

In the end, honey bought Stitch (Bluezz) for me !!!^^

So happy after that we went take mrt to marina bay le.

We reached there and meet rk,jordon and Herman!

Then we heading to marina bay...

At there, there were so many ppl playin kites too.

Its so beautiful >.<

Night time we went to marina bay sand and eat b'day cake.

At there we found a place and settle down and they sing b'day song to me, Herman sing christian song to me :)

After that shopping awhile then otw back home.

Reaching home late and prepare jiu went M'sia le.

No comments:

Post a Comment