27.3.12

It's Tuesday


Hello guys. I know this photo my look damn weird causes it was total pure non-edited, non-,make up..
So let's talk about today~ Erm really much to say yea. Just that this morning I wake up same time early than last time and dad sent us to school. It's was like 630 plus when he let me off at the bus-stop so I decided to went for mac breakfast.. damn lonely :/ But anyway after that went school, blah blah blah.. Pretty scare I will fail my oral cause its like suddenly become one to one rather than using computer. After school, he went to help me buy stamp and I dk why he know it maybe seen it through my twitter~ Thanks btw (: So yea same as normal we take bus and went to the place we use to slack at but they is a group of guys there so we went off to another place for getting troubles. Hehe he cooked spicy chicken today for me but its doesn't really spicy at all but taste good. ^^ Haha when he open the cover of the lunch box, actually wanted to give me a surprise  but end up fail causes the vegetable should be in " I ♥ You" end up stick it to the cover! haha epic siol~ Thanks dear so much. Muack~ After eating, we went to gekpoh and he teach me piano for 1hrs, Its really hard to play piano in two hands, before that I thought it would be easy, but its not. So damn stress about it yea,but I believe that practise makes prefect. :DD hmm.. I was so hungry just now and eat two packet of maggie. OMG gonna be fattt again. OH NOT :(

So yea have a nice day~ GOOD BYE & GOOD NIGHTT ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment