25.5.12

TGIF? Parent-Meeting

Hello guys. Today I should be awake at 10am to have breakfast at KFC but end up I woke up at 9am. Its early so I back sleep but awake at 1pm plus. End up saw bb called me x10. Really sorry :/ After that i get out of bed and went to prepare to go school with mum to meet teacher. Having good comment given by mr chis although he didn't teach me. After that tot can meet my math cher but she was not in her class when we went up at lvl 4. So we went off. After that i called mum to left me at pasar malam there cause i have to trim my eyebrowns and buy some stuffs. Finsihed all stuff i reached home around 5pm plus. Nothing much to say. I finally finished the surprize >_< Can't wait any longer !!! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment