21.7.12

Finally jailbreak..

Sorry for the late posts. Today I gonna blog about : YEAH ! I finally jailbreak my iPhone. Just remember first time my ex teach me how to jailbreak for my baby iPhone 3G, that time I super feel like having iPhone 4 but after jailbreak I super duper fall in love to my iPhone. I can swear uh. That time June holiday when dad called me wanna change iPhone 3G to bro and take 4S? At first I REALLY don't feels like changing it cause I really love my iPhone so much but end up I change is because you should know uh, I'm zilian queen so no choices. So more this 4S is my dad used one and he update to the latest version and that time the IOS 5.1.1 full version haven out and I quite scare and don't know how to jailbreak too of the version out cause that time is my ex help me. But today thanks bb & his friends who gave help. Thanks. I'm appreciate. >____<
So yea. After jailbreak, finally get back all those photos should be in my phone. Haha so happy ! That's all it. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment