Yeah hi guys. Good evening~ so today I'm going to blog about make-up as can been seen on the top line title. Hmm thinking about make-up I used, I think currently make-up had change me a lot to cuteness ! *I know I'm bhb* lol btw let me tell you about make-up on me. I remember first time when I first started wanna try how to make-up on myself to make myself looks more prettier like what other girls wanted to. So I start with basic on myself without anyone taught me. I used pencil black eyeliner to draw my eyes lids. Hmm slowly I fall in love with big eyes which causes me to had double eyelid but dude to not enough money to get surgery so I try another ideas by putting "double eyelid sticker" on it and I found it useful. That is one time I saw my aunt trying to use glue for my cousins and I found the result is quite weird and no like those sticker is more quite nurture compare to the glue type. Time by time, I try using fake lashes to make my eyes more cuter and I really like it which the one I bought in bugis and I still keeping it. Watching some make-up tutorial and I had bought white eyeliner no long ago to have a try on it to see whether it really my eyes look bigger anot? Trust me it's really look cute with it.. After that I actually I wanted to try down layer part of fake lashes on it but it's failed. But currently that time I went KSL and saw one "dolly wink" products and decided to had it. I really likes the product that there is Japan one cause it seriously make your eyes cutest like nobody else. As having dream to be Coldplay but dude to parent not allow and having simple self photoshoots at home. So I currently really fall in love with the lower part fake lashes it really make me more cute. Hehe cause of my face pimples and I had never try to put any powder or any product on it cause i scare that It will block up my face and making it worst so I didn't dare to try it unless my face is better (:
So yea this how about my life in make-up. Hope you enjoy reading. Goodbye & have a nice day ^^
ENJOY THE PHOTOS :D









No comments:
Post a Comment