3.9.12

First day working at Nex

Hi guys. How's your day? Sorry nowadays as usual I don't blog often cause I'm busying now with my work by earning so money for during that September 1 week break. So last Sunday (2/9/2012) I suppose to awake at 8am by end up I awake earlier than that cause maybe I too scare to late for first day work. So in the morning that silly also woke up q just to calm me down and see me. I was quite rush along the way to circle line and didn't notice about the time. End up I reached about 10am plus and waiting there.. Slacking around and walk up to rooftop to get some sun burn cause I was too cold inside dude to wearing shorts. When it's around time I settle at a place and waiting boss to open the shop. Haha that silly bb again he tried to scare me but he failed. >< nothing much to say for working but overall it's not bad and I did learn some knowledge and skills of sale for the very first time. I seriously think that the clothes there are too over expensive although it's from Japan/Korea. That's all. I will blog again after that 1 week working at there and my feeling about it. Don't check out. Bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment