27.8.12

Yeah get to see him again <3

Hello guys ! How's your day? Hmm I really have a naughty bf uh. He keep shocked me! So bad of him right ! Today while I was at minitoons searching teacher's day present and wondering around with Weiqi, my boy keep say he bored at nex or blah blah .. Finally asking me where am I and didn't expected he would come and find me seen he say last Friday would be last day but I really can't believe that. Arh omg. I seriously shocked and excited seeing my baby boy can? I think he finding me so hard cause I didn't give him clue of where I am just now and when he found me, he was sweating lots and telling me that he keep walk around toy outpost and finding me. Haha. I love you silly so much. After finally decide what me & weiqi wanted to buy for our B'day present, she paid the deposit and she wanted went off seen my bf came so yea. After that bb said he wanted to bring me wat he'd movie but I know it's quite late already but since my boy request so I can't disagree him mah. He's my boy. Hmm actually I also don't know what to wat he'd and in the end bb chosen a movie and I think it's wouldn't be nice cause I didn't saw the trailer too so we went in and watched, it's kinda bored in the first part but interesting when it's going to ending part, like batman only. -.- After the movie, bb asked me wanted to have dinner since its 6pm plus so we went to Ajisen to have our dinner and this time round he finished his dish meal like finally. He always said he so full like usually when we having meals at there. Before our foods arrive, bb's mom called him and after a minutes and my "home" call me. 0.0! In the end the second call I puk up and tell her everything. After our dinner, we went to "art box" to search stuffs for teacher's day, but the stuffs there was quite exp too. In the end before we went off, a pencil case caught my eyes and bb decided to buy the same pencil cases with me. ^_^ ueah man! We got another couple stuffs ! So happy ! muack honey. I love you bb. Hmm today also hardly saw double deck bus of 242 and it's new type one! Hehe what a nice day for me and bak home, mom wasnt at home and didn't get to nag by her. What a nice day. So happy ><

Thanks for visiting. Do visit often. Love you my reader but I love my boy most. ^_^

Goodnight & sweet dreams reader (:

No comments:

Post a Comment