Hi guys sorry for not updating nowadays cause of my laziness and I will try to post daily Kay. Thanks my readers for understanding. Hmm this post should be posted on last Friday and just get reminder by my boy that I should update my blog now. So the day goes like this.. Hehe once again it's a Friday ! Finally I can get excited of Friday man! So long didn't have this feeling of meeting him on every Friday! TGIF ! That our plans goes like that is I went to bb's house and he cooked delicious spaghetti cheese cream for me. Omg he didn't cook before and I am his first truly first customer. Hmm after school dismiss, I had my homeco cooking tomatoes spaghetti and was tasted by Weiqi & Ailsa. Both of them saying its not bad and I'm proud of it. ^_^ The bad thing is I forgotten to bring my earpiece in the morning and the whole trip to bb's house I will be so damn bored in mrt but thanks for that silly by calling me while I waiting for bus to come but it's also tiring to hold the phone and it's a hot weather. In the end, I decided to ended call and tweet-ing.
Taking almost more than 1 and a half hours to traveled to his area but I know it's all wroth it. With excitement, I finally arrived there and secretly knot the door but end up the shocking moment didn't work cause he already saw me :(
After went in I can see my dearest cooking like a gentleman uh! So man! I secretly went in the kitchen and hugging him from the back. Love him to the max my boy. First time someone pay so much effort cooking for me for his first time too. I'm glad. After that he didn't allow me to watched him cooking and wanted me to sit still at the living room and watching that dump shows. At that time I was already super hungry cause didn't had my lunch yet so my stomach keep grumbling at that time but after a moment I don't really feel hungry and he finally finished and happily walk to me, putting his both hands covering my eyes and guide me slowly to the dinning table to sated me down and slowly open his hands.. I'm really shocked by that moment but not as shocking as when he shocked me at jp that time! F***! But deep inside my heart I am so happy that a guy did a dish meal for me for his first time and it's delicious can! Although it's many but I manage to finished it at that time! Bb also did said after that we had dessert but actually I already 99.9/100 full :P
After the lunch, he bought me to the room and wanted me to used the comp and waited him while he bathing .. While he said he bathing but that time I saw a black shadow moving downstairs and I know he gonna gave me a surprise again! Surprisingly silly him went buy the making hot chocolate just to make me happy cause seen I keep wanted to eat. Omg how sweet can he be? He also cuted my favourite pears and so glad he remember.
Before we left the house, we quickly clean up every mess he did. Omg it's really called a MESS! Can't believe. In the end we took almost 1hrs to clean up everything. After that we quickly rushed down to the bus-stop but the bus so long didn't come and bb decided to use cab to nex.
Hmm it's kinda cheap I think and it's quite faster than that tortoise bus. Otw back to boonlay in mrt, that silly seem to be so weak and tiring on the train so I decided to let him back home from boonlay and not sending me home. While I back home, luckily parent not at home and I went to bath before they went back and that silly boy though I had been lost and waited me while I bathed in Bruno vista so glad he worried for me but I get my punishment already too. Sorry honey. I love you. Thankyou for everything you did for me. I'm really appreciate ! Forever you piggy. Muacks. <3
Goodnight. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment