1.8.12

Actual day (3rd month)

Hi guys! Miss me? Hehe finally got the time to upload the late post for Monday we had. Hehe although we didn't expected to meet him on this day but I was early dismiss and slacking alone at Jp so he decided to meet me and 3rd month as maybe part of the reason~ So we shop along at the popular when he found me there reading "Singlish" book and he called me not to learn from there! Haha! So we went to searching for his stuffs and storybook. After buying stuffs at popular and that silly keep wanted bought me back portable charge for me when I keep rejecting him there is not need to buy for him and he didn't listen to me so in anger I walked away from that place which I don't know why?! Can see he was quite worried to looking for me that time.. He suddenly wanted to eat shusi for lunch but I think that time I don't really have the mood for that. So I order the cheaper meal in it. Hmm I don't know why nowadays after I having fever my stomach can't really store much foods in it and it's sometime pain too. Thanks for meeting me too! ^_^ I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment