Hello guys! Finally have a topic to update my blog! how's you guys? I'm feeling terrible somehow.. anyway just wanted to introduced you guys the product of Etude House. Okay I just attached to the product simply becos I'm a SHINee 's fan (kpop), my favourote is the main vocal (Jonghyun) .. so the product that I gonna blogged about is the mascara and lipstick. I used to only apply eyes makeup but after the June holiday I attend my officer and teacher's wedding and started to fall in love with using the magic of bb powder I had bought.
To be honest I don't really to used mascara because I feel uncomfortable when I closed my eyes, I could simply felt the combine of both upper and lower eyelashes so end up I would just apply fake mascara on it instead. But.. this mascara I bought, make me felt different and it's extended my lashes longer and I wouldn't have the weird feeling of it and it's advice if you to get this, the photo will be shown.
Another product is the lipstick, nothing really special but I like the colour so much and it's also advertise by Jonghyun! I can't wait to get the perfume that specially customize by him!!!
End up to conclude this I have the final makeup of it and tks for reading ♥ ( first time Blogging using android phone)
No comments:
Post a Comment