11.9.13

S.E.A. Aquarium



Hey guys,how's have you guys been doing? I'm fine. As you can see I have been quite a long while didn't blog and wanted to blog using my phone today but end up there's something on with it. In the end I managed to transfer the photos to my laptop and stop my pms.

A short briefing of my life recently.. had been quite a lucky girl lately around end of August, I had been winning giveaway from instagram if you're one of my twitter you would already know if you did notice my tweets so I just receive my another black cherry top. I would like to do a short shoutout or even blog about it after a few of the giveaway ends then. Short information, I'm still single and it's kinda sad to say that I need a close friend if you're looking for one too or even a study buddy as my EOY is coming too, I'm glad to be your friend !

So I wouldn't really said much about the trip to the aquarium but it's actually quite similar to "Underwater World" if you have been there? cause I went there long ago with my first ex so the memories to me wasn't clear now but the fishes at aquarium it's colouful and you can view them in a huge view! It's a good experience (:

















































Love my ohana, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment