4.6.12
Dyeing our hair and went to IMM
Today I have so much difficulty went out to meet him for dyeing our hairs. I don't really understand what my parent's mind thinking. I mature enough to do things I wanted to but in the end, thanks my bro for helping me to persuade mum to let me going out. Seriously I hate stuck at home, it's gonna be boring max of my life. End up I 2pm request and she 4pm then let me go out. So that time bb already under my blk and waiting for me. My bro and me went down together to meet bb. He think it's awkward that my bro is around. Haha. After that we walk straight to gekpoh for dyeing our hairs. To me quite expensive cause I have long hair. Hmm getting our hair done, I like the colour of it! It's perfectly awesome can. ♡ Then we went straight to IMM and spent lots of times in Daiso for searching things I wanted to buy. He keep bully me at there. :( In the end, he bought me a piggy hairband which I don't know why. Weirdo. Haha. After buying our stuffs, he complain that IMM have nth to shops and wanted to back to jp. At jp, we went to have Häagen-Dars before sending me back home. It's kind of problem why my dad so mad at me to havin my hair dye. Hais I think it's my last time bah. Hehe he so worried for me just now an it's actually nothing happen but thanks bb Iloveyou ♡
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment