Hello! Today I woke up early than bb around 11am plus and the forst thing i do in the morning Is to TEXT HIM! Yea as always cause he the first person pop-out on my mind. After that I decided to bath and asked mom to allow me went to act fest with friend You know what she allow ! How great but she keep wanted me bring bro allow seriously its awkard and weird lor. In the end still never bring him go but thanks bro bought me chocolate waffle cause we bet something and he lose. After that 2pm plus and i went to to jp take mrt and meet bb at BV. :D
Hmm meet him and we went together to esplanade. Nth much to say about it cause we reached there walk walk. Hmm actually there nth much to see so we decided to go marina square cause bb SO SO SO HUNGRY already. Haha. Thanks for the 2nd hello kitty he gave cause I really like that VERYVERY MUCHY.. Hmm bb like happy today cause erhmm lor~ Thanks lots yea. Goodnight guys & sweetdream. ^________^v









No comments:
Post a Comment