Hello guys. How are you? Yesterday already plan that today me and bro going library~ hmm so we went out today at 2pm plus cause cannt too early later meeting bb also mah. Bb like wanted me to take my lappy seriously it's heavy to walk around with it. After at library, I thought he would be dismiss at 3pm but end up 3:30pm then he dismissed but I bought that Shi lin chicken chip for his lunch. Then after buying, bro wanted to go zone X so we having games at there. When time flies fast, bb reached jp and I told him where to meet. By asking where is him and shock him at jp. Haha his face! Can see that bb and my bro is so playful uh. On the way to library, haha they keep play around. Haiyo. After studying we walked to library take bus cause bro having tuition later on so cannt back home late. Bb make some misunderstood in bro and end up he angry while back home. That time at minimarts I decided to buy Pocky cause I currently wanted to eat it and bb suddenly wanted to buy foods for bro. Suddenly I accidentally knock to bb's hand and angel casing had dropped off to the floor and it's spoilt. Hais SORRY BB ! :<
After back home and gave bro things bb but and he wanted to appeciate by giving him Yogult. After that... We went together..









No comments:
Post a Comment