28.12.12

Dad birthday!

Hello guys. Thanks so much views of my last post which I blogged about Legoland hits 100+ pageviews ! Aligato! My dad birthday was yesterday 26th and I already had my off day and brought one of the greatest present I ever bought for him. A trophy of "Best Dad" award for him. That afternoon I spending my time with my bro watching "Wreck it Ralph" again cause the character in sugar rush is extremely adorable uh! After we finished watching its already 5pm plus and we went to gekpoh to buy some stuff and bro left first cause he having tuition soon. Getting all the stuffs and went home to prepared. When it's time for dinner, dad called me and asked me what to eat for dinner, in the end, he decided to go one of the Chinese restaurant in Jurong point. After having that heavy dinner.. Me and my bro had actually went to buy a special cake which is brownie type of cake and was about to surprise him but he rejected. He thought we going to buy a cake but we already do. So we celebrate at there! Back home, I quickly called dad to open my present and after he and mom seen, they keep laughing among both of them like there is unspoken words between them and I was like what's wrong?! Not sure he like it anot but he tear of the small notes of the box and place inside bro's card. I think he wasn't feeling quite well cause after we went back home he was like having headache and went to bed early. That's all of the day. Bye guys. Swwetdream !


Your truly, Sindy.











No comments:

Post a Comment