21.12.12

Legoland


Hi guys during Wednesday (19/12/2012), during that night I was quarrel-ing with him on the phone and end up I can't fall asleep in night, I text him that I can't sleep and apologise to him, he called me and we sing to each other, the last song he sang, I falling asleep at 2am plus. Like finally.. I awake at 6am and my bro too. I went to prepared and went off house at 7am to the nearest place that selling breakfast in the morning. I get myself a curry puff and a warm soya milk and headed to weqi's block. Reaching there and after finished my drink I decided to take lift up her house to see if she awake, she was shocked when the lift door open cause I was inside the lift. LOL. We took lift together to downstair student care there and waiting. I saw her mom and say "Hi aunty", guess what? Her mother ignored me.. I was like wtf? No respect ! We took bus 1 and headed to M'sia, after singapore and Tuas checkpoint, we had our breakfast again in m'sia and I share it with weiqi since I eaten already. After 30-40mins we went up the bus and heading to Legoland ! So excited ! I took out my sunglasses and fatty DSLR. We got our tickets and first time is to photoshoot ! luckily it's only both of us.. We had lots of fun and almost play every games only those kids one we didn't. So let's the photo tell you how amazing Legoland is then ! Enjoy guys :DD































































That's all. Thankyou guys for visiting ! Ciao ^.<

No comments:

Post a Comment