Konichiwa, My boy went off to Genting yesterday morning and I was fail to awake early in the morning cause I was too tired after whole day spending in Legoland ( going blog about it in typical-sindy.blogspot.com) Yesterday I was awake by mom open my door using my room key and I was shocked actually. After awake I went to prepare cause I was actually to plan earlier to go vivo and look for the black pants, didn't know mom had it and borrowed from her and omy to school. I felt so awkward while on the way to school and when saw them, LOL one of the boybridge don't recognise me. I don't care and they told me the marching plan overall and let me off after 20mins and its earlier than I expected. I went straight after tie up my hair cause the weather is so hot that I already sweat.. After reached vivo, I was confused is there's pizza hut in vivo meh? then I checked the message again, it's at Habourfront Center there. I went there and get myself a black socks that above ankle. It's about time after I changed my socks suddenly a guy from USS called me and said the time delay till 45mins and I had my time to walk around there.After it's about time, I saw 4 people already waited there by wearing black bottom and shoe like me. Waiting for 2 girls who late and after they came, we walked directly to the shuttle bus to USS. After gotten my name tag and pass with change up in the "CATERING" T-shirt. Our orientation start and ended around 7:30pm. After wrote down sign out, I forgotten the way back to the starting place, thanks for the stuff told me again and he give me his num in case I'm lost. how's sweet everyone around me uh? thanks dad for worried for me too while I was on the way to there, he keep called me and asked me so many questions and decided to went back after I told him I wasn't the only one in orientation.




No comments:
Post a Comment