25.12.11
Christmas Eve
#1- Photos shows my nails had painted to shine !
#2- Was giving by my dear
#3- Bought it on bugis street before going back home
#4- Rings of OWL
#5- PEACE!
Today christmas eve and I had a chance to out with him. Seriously I very excited de lor. Then we meet and headed to Fearer park station and shops there before going to bugis we have our super full lunch at pizza hut damn funny I keep wanted him to finished it all. LOL. I'm bad and I know it ! So after that we went to bugis and shop. Every clothes I asked him nice anot he said: "No~" and shake his head. After that got me to angry cause he everythings not nice then I called him to choose for me and he have no ideas of what to choose. Pissed me off seriously. But in the end a set of clothes caught my eyes and he say nice so it was the picture of #2. :) so thats all of the day at night time me and family was watching DVD and parent was talk among themself over us. Its a peaceful night till 12am of christmas :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment