22.12.11

im LONELY



2NE1 - Lonely


The song was awesome when I listen to that song I can feel the lonely mood. Haiz early in the morning waken up by mom and called me help her do tang yuan. TIREDD TO THE MAXXX LOR. Cause It was like after raining outside and It was the best time for sleeping and get awaken by someone. Hmm after eating tang yuan was about to back to sleep but too miss him liao then msg him and wanted to chat with him on phone. Chat till no batt then decide to eat instant noodles with bro and watched DVD. Watched till mom back and back room then started use lap till now. Seriously nothing to do also. Sibei sian de lor. Wanna meet him out for dinner but then his friend was at his house alr and going out with him later on. Haiz I felt like dumped by him. I don't know why. How someone please accompany me can? I need someone whose always there when I needed. :/ That's why I used blogger to typing nosenses on it hope my reader don't mind. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment