5.12.11

Cousin's wedding

This time back to parent's hometown cause of my cousin's wedding. It's was quite a long term we didn't back to there cause it was quite far yea that's why. Hmm this time going there for a trip I brought along my camera and to get used in the same time can also learn some photo taking skills. :P Let's me tell you day-by-day over the trip.

First date: 1/12/2011

Wake up early in the morning, washing and preparing.. Before going out, my friend (HuiMin) travel from her house to my bus-stop just to pass her the money and form for the up coming batam trip. After that back home quickly and sooner we get to the car and back M'sia. We first went and pick up my uncle before going to KL. When we reached KL, Its was already 8pm plus? Not really sure :P We had our dinner at my aunt's restaurant and then we went to the nearest shopping and shops. I didn't bought anything cause mummy keep nag nag nag like dog. Siao. I wanna have my own swimming suit she don't like also. _I_




Second day: 2/12/11, 8am

Today early waken up by my aunt this morning around 7am and I went to bathing and preparing. After having our breakfast and headed to Pantai Remis. Today we sleep at a place which rented by my aunt. We all have our nap in there this afternoon and wake up during night time to my aunt there for dinner.
















Third day: 3/12/11, 7am

Today i waken up by myself cause of the air-corn fault making my running nose! After around 7am then I decided to wake up and preparing to went to see bridegroom lol we three saw her come out of hotel with sleeping cloth. It was early then we went to have our breakfast before going there then my cousin heard the car's honk and thats the time we rush to the hotel and I start my job :P nothing much to share cause I was busying taking photos the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment