11.12.11
GB meeting & celebrating mama b'day
Hello. Today early wake up in the morning around 7am by my honey's call. Sibei tired lor. Then went and prepare and meet Weiqi at the bus to school. I bring so many art materials end up only using 1/4 of it. At there I knew quite a number of people like Mdm Jessie, Mdm Angie , Mdm shihui and so on. After doing almost done the art we headed towards bus-stop and take direct bus to bukit merah for meeting? At there is really wasting time lor. Sit there and listen to so many ppl talking at the same time Sibei noise sia. Then we went sell people slacks around there like wat sia. -.- after that take bus back home and dad decided to bring me along to orchard road. Arh in the car I complain this complain that. Orchard road always go there nothing to shop then dad bring us to Fareast mall. Lol. I did wen with him last time :P mom just bought me a pants that's all. I wanna a bag sucking dad don't buy for me. Today any unlucky thing all serve him right lor. _|_ Tonight dinner we ate at holland road there shusi Tei and I order a meals the exp among my family :x hehe I love shusi mah. Eat many then lor. Hahaha. Bye nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment