14.12.11
First time meet out with weiyang
Konichiwa. Today around 1pm plus tot going to meet him at pioneer so I was siting at the bed usin iPhone but in the en he MSG me he reached when I was about going near to pioneer mall. Then I decided to ask where to meet, he replies: " I at cinema." waa my mind went blank sia. When pioneer got cinema. Lol he was actually at Jp -.- in the end I take bus to Jp and meet him then. When I reached there he was playing games in star factory. Lol like serious. Hmm so after he saw me and we decided to went Mac and he treat me then. *I was joking yesterday* but this was first time that I didn't even ate half the burger and fries but I get full alr. Lol maybe eating too much on breakfast bah. So after that we shopping around.. He help me along to get rid of those voucher cause I scare it expire alr. Lol. Then photo taking of the theme in Jp and he back home after that. So I decided to buy that bag I saw yesterday >.< hmm nothing much then. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment