Today was 11.11.11.
People said its was a special day cause many people spam on Facebook.
Hmm today afternoon I went to vivo city and wait for dear but before going to there..
I receive a called from band teacher.
Fvck lor. It's made me Moodless after pick up the call sia.
Siann.
Luckily my honey cheer me up!!! ^^
Then we went to vivo city and headed to sentosa.
Waaa it's my first time going out with him to sentosa and some more this my first time riding the express ride to sentosa.
Normally I went there through dad's car.
Not bad. We first went to siloso beach and walk walk awhile.
Suddenly my honey said he miss to go underworld so we waited for the bus and towards the underworld (:
I didn't went to underworld before cause it was ex for my dad to bring us whole family to go there.
So it was my first time >.<
After buying the ticket.. I lost my honey cause he went to toilet and I didn't notice where he go so I was so worried to find him :'(
But after I found him. I almost wanted to cry at that time.. :(
We wen to the fish there for the cleaning our leg. Haha it's was so funny I didn't really tired it cause I had itchy in my leg.
After that we take bus to the next stop and went to see butterfly park and insect kingdom.
Waa that quite beautiful butterfly. Love it but it look scary too :/
After this we take bus again and went back to the underworld and headed to dolphin lagoon and watch dolphins and sea lion show.
Haha they were so cute. Love them yah.
We finished the show and went to take photo in underworld and it was so many extinct species from Japan.
Those sea animal look so damn "unnormal" lol.
After the two round of watching and taking photos of underworld and it's time for dinner~
Before going out the place, he bought me a bookmark. Damn nice cause I choose it >.<
Hmm before going back, we went to McDonald and had dinner.
Agh it's damn spicy de cause I want him order double mcspicy lol.
Hot and spicy in my mouth till I change my burger with my honey.
After he eat he feel spicy too. Lol. Hahahahahahahaha >:D
Then we went to walking awhile while after we taking photo at water fall and I LOST HIM AGAIN :'(
I really scare :(
:'(
Hey reader sorry didn't upload the photo I will post it next time Kay.
Cause it late now.
No comments:
Post a Comment