Today is 04112011.
Our 8th month anniversary >.<
We finally meet out and date together.
Hmm the surprise me was that he bought me 3 roses while I was waiting him at Dhoby Ghaut.
After that we headed to esplanade and shops at marina bay and suntec city.
Hmm while shopping my leg was suddenly in pain cause my shoe was spoilt.
While we were in suntec city and we lost the way back to marina bay cause we wanted to had pizza for dinner.
In the end, we got the ways back. It's awesome :)
Finished our dinner it was pretty full uh but the cheese pizza was nice !
After having our dinner we headed to bugis and it was already 7pm plus and I had decided to went back home around 8pm.
So went bought something while we shops and ask or the prices of the piercing but it kinda expensive uh. :/
Then we back home.
While on the bus he sending me back home and I said many things to him.
Hope he remember every single things I told to him ah. :3


No comments:
Post a Comment