24.11.11

HAPPY BIRTHDAT, BRO!


Hello peoplee. Saw that doremon cake? I choose for him one lei. HIS FAVOURITE ♥
Fine. Let's talk about today (: Today after having our lunch at home we headed to jurong east by MRT and shuttle bus reached there, we went to searching for the shop that mother wants us to help her buy something. After buying we went to play cars together. Final result 1:1. :D Then I decided to went to clementi there and bring him to have a hair cut and have KOI. Before going for KOI, he was argue that he wasn't wanna cut his hair but I force and angry at him so he cut his hair in the end. NICE ONE RITE? Btw we back to JP and brought cake for him then back home and it's was around 7pm plus~ We prepare at waiting for dad, He back home and we getting ready went to m'sia and had dinner at a high class place having a good celebration. After the dinner we back home.

Nights ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment