19.11.11

He still don't get it..

( This picture was from 2010 )



Hmm sometimes i don't know how to teach a guy to knew a lady minds..

THE BIGGEST LIE WHEN A  GIRL SAID " I'LL BE FINE", "I'M OKAY", "DON'T WORRY"
AND YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING WORRY ABOUT HER...

When she cried in front of you.. please just give her your shoulder and give her some time..

If a girl angry of small matters cause she still care..
When she doesn't care anything about you or emotionally in front of you..
YOU SHOULD WORRY IT NOW!

Erm and PLEASE ah don't make any promises when you can't make it,
Don't give people hope on it,
I freaking hate it!

Can i ask a question?
Whats for to have a girlfriend?

My mind have many questions but u mostly can't ans it w/o badly excuses..

BYE, I'M DONE!





Emotional Sindy needs PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment