Today is 1.11.11 but not 11.11.11 !
But it kinda special too nah.
But on 11th November and 11:11 I wanna with him and give him a big big kiss but I don't think is possible :/
Nvm lets let me tell u wat happen today Kay?
Today after the boring morning remedial for express math.
After that I went to gek poh and bought two box of color hair.
At home, I Zilian-ing.
Then I called my maid to help me along to dye my hair cause I was actually wanted mummy to help me but she haven back and I can't wait.
>.
In progress-ing...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the end.. It turn out!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not bad uh. Lol.
Let me tell u through photo then :D







No comments:
Post a Comment