16.11.11

First time

Today totally mess me up when I can't pass through the mechanics.

Then I go top-up using cash and I left nothing :/

After that I went to the mechanics and can't pass through again.

I went to the counter and ask so after that can pass then.

When I was rushing up the excavator then I fall and bruise on my leg :(

Pain...

At first I should meet him at yishu but he wanted to stay school then I went there and find him.

But in the end he don't want to go so we went to ang mo kio for pepper lunch.

It's seriously nth special in taste as last time.

We went shopping awhile and back to yishu.

At inside the mrt I sudden felt like going to jump down to the track and end my life but he scolded me.

You know what I don't know why I actually cried.

I don't know why I cried quite badly.

He make swears to god. ^^

But he wanted to bring me to a place and unluckily it's rain so he bring me to under a blk and cold me down.

I had cold down and forgive him. I headed with him to his workplace and it's was pretty bored there cause I had no ideas wat to do. -.-

Finally it reached the time he off work and we take mrt back to boon lay.

At Jp we saw a rabbit damn friendly yea. Lol.

Hmm then I went and take the thing that I order before I gonna meet him.

It was our 8th month anniversary gift.

Didn't know he was actually so happy when I gave him that. He kiss me so many.

Omg! First time saw him so luv my gift.

I am success to make him yea. >.<

After that we shopping awhile then dear suddenly said he wanna bought me iPod 0.o?

Hehe thanks to him so muchhhhhhhhh!

Today was my first time crying in front of him and first time got my iPod ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment